You know how babies are known for doing only 5 things :-
3. Being fed
5. Looking cute
I feel like a baby today!
- I’ve been sleeping on my Dad’s bed for 2 weeks ever since he went back to Hong Kong. I love it because it’s a big fat double bed and there is so much room!! Yet again, today, I dreaded waking up to get up for work…I wanted a 5 minute lie-in but I couldn’t because….
- ….I had a sore tummy from overindulging in indulgent foods last night and so I had to rush to the toilet!
3. Being fed
- I didn’t get a lunch break at work today because of this over-demanding patient who required “special dental treatment”….grumble grumble…But what really peed me off was the fact that one of the dentists bought everyone except ME a McDonald’s meal…I only got to ‘smell’ the grease!!!
- Yeah, so food wasn’t REALLY on my mind nor that demanding patient. Mr Geek text me at lunchtime and said that he had been accepted for a Masters degree course in London……yes, we have to be apart for AT LEAST a year…AND no, there’s NO wedding (if anyone asks me again, how the wedding plans are going, I’m gonna have to punch them or something!!!)…and I was fighting the urge to cry at work….but as soon, as I got into my car, the waterworks burst….
I am sad. Yes, I am. I don’t want to be.
I want to be happy.
I hate being this emotional wreck getting high on caffeine!
I hate the fact that Mr Geek cares more about his career than us (in this moment in time). No, it’s true…he admits it
I hate the fact that my “closest” girl-friends are all loved-up – married/living together/wedding planning - and I’m going to have this rubbed in my face when Mr Geek leaves Glasgow.
I hate being told “it’s only a year” / “London isn’t that far” / “at least you’re engaged” / “you can still see each other at weekends”
5. Looking cute – ??
- Well, I’m not looking cute at the mo’…
4 out of 5…maybe I don’t qualify for being a baby…but I’m definitely a crybaby!!
I want my Mummy…she’s coming home on Wednesday…thank God for that!